[pct-l] PCT Hike Training in Texas

carol bruno carolwbruno at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 10:36:08 CST 2010

Yes, Switchback we will alert the TSA to have their very own special brand of
Female Terminator Leadership-type Cougar inspector ready just for you.  So, you
better watch your "junk" (I believe that's what they are calling it now) or you
won't be making a coveted yo-yo anywhere, even from the couch to the frig.  Tee
hee....

On a lighter note, Dallas-Ft Worth will be particularly flat and easy training.
Have a nice trip!  CQ