[pct-l] Charger

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Wed Nov 17 15:37:02 CST 2010

He needs to know the mileposts for a project he's working on. What that project is he hasn't shared with us. Im guessing either:
1. A school thesis on something scholarly like botany or physiology.
2. A new guidebook.
3. A survey of vulnerable locations from which to conduct top secret spy stuff on unsuspecting thruhikers.
AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net