[pct-l] Women's packs

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 05:58:43 CST 2010

Query from Lara:
> I'm hiking in 2012....... Looking for a good pack for a woman.
> Any ideas out there from the chicks in the group?

Response from John Abela:
>> ... ULA has just released some shoulder straps designed for women.
>> So that pretty much puts one of the best packs out there even more viable for
the ladies out there!
>> I do not see it listed at their website... yet but maybe you could call them.

Sorry, Lara, I'm not a "chick", but...
ULA has announced the new female specific straps on their Facebook page:
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Logan-UT/Ultralight-Adventure-Equipment/120681891315910>...
ULA is perhaps the most used & popular pack brand on a PCT thru - and most owners love them!

And if you're going to attempt a PCT thru-hike in 2012, you might want to work on that
'patience' issue, too...  :-o  ;-)

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)