[pct-l] Wait, what is the 411 on REI Flash?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Nov 7 19:45:56 CST 2010

Really hard for me to compare my ULA Catalyst with the REI Flash from just
the info on REI website. Just from what I can get from the website, with
the Flash the waist belt is permanently fastened to the pack so one cannot
get a pack based on one's torso and a waist belt based on one's girth which
I needed and is more adaptable to the individual. But the ULA flexibility
also incurs a weight penalty.

Maybe when I'm going by an REI store I'll stop in and take a look.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>