[pct-l] Wait, what is the 411 on REI Flash?

Whitnee Goode whitneegoode at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 13:12:51 CST 2010

Hey Ashley,

I have an REI Flash 65 and it works for me. It's a little over 2lbs or something and is really very comfortable-- more comfortable (IMO) than the other packs REI has to offer. There is way too much space for me, but I'm sure that's not a huge problem. I wanted the lifetime warranty, so the Flash is what I'm sticking to for now.

Glad you asked, because I'm interested in hearing other's opinions as well!
Whitnee