[pct-l] Bikes on PCT- alternative enforcement idea

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Nov 6 18:16:24 CDT 2010

I think we will need to hide them.

The two scofflaws you encountered weren't expecting anyone else to be there
or a camera either.

Once bikers gets the news that cameras are being used to record their
illegal riding I think they will start searching out and destroying the
cameras.

Maybe use random deployment of the cameras for just a couple of days at a
time so they will have a harder time spotting the cameras since they won't
know if the camera is there or not.

Then we could be fiendish -- position one camera poorly concealed and then
another camera to record the miscreants destroying the first.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>