[pct-l] "VICTORIA'S SECRET"

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Nov 3 01:21:02 CDT 2010

Yes Switchback,
I am just a little runt compared to you....165lb vs 365 lb.
But, remember, dynamite comes in small packages.
And yes, I am malnourished by your standards....Karen likes'm lean.
BTW...the Marine Infantry is known as the "Lean Mean Hiking Machine".

I must say, I do envy you, well nourished as you are.
Prestocked calories is the latest  UL method.
You can go a long way without resupplies with pre-stocked calories like
that.

JMT Reinhold
Your malnourished trail companion