[pct-l] "VICTORIA'S SECRET"

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 20:10:39 CDT 2010

Dear Knuckle Heads,

I just can't resist jumping in here. Okay, guys ha ha ha!  I know that some
joke just write themselves but I was seriously trying to help some poor
ignorant PCT hiker trying to decide which underwear to buy.  Then you
knuckle heads kind of took off on the whole Victoria Secret thing.  I do
like the Victoria's Nightmare retort... good one!  But Reinhold, I have to
say that Switchback really, really and I mean really out did himself and
piqued my interest when he described himself as "PCT Arm Candy, Hiker Toy,
and Trophy Hiker"  I can't seem to get that out of my head!  I could use a
"hiker toy".

Okay, next order of business:  among the hard core foxy hiking women.  Which
includes most of the women on the trail.
I imagine that the "woman rating scale" is not the same on the trail as it
is in civilization.    In civilization you have Angelina Jolie and Beyonce
as a "10"  Sandra Bullock as a "9", Madonna an "8" and on down from there.
On the trail, I'm sure Rhea Perlman could take at least an "8"  Rosie
O'Donnell a "7", Roseanne Barr a "6" and even Switchback, with his V.S. and
slippers could pass for a female "5" on the trail.  Therefore, all women on
the trail would qualify as a "foxy babes"!  On the trail, I'm sure I would
be a "10" but in civilization I would probably only be a "5".  I have less
competition on the trail (-:

Are we going to get hate mail off of this?  This isn't going to the whole
PCT list is it?

Melanie