[pct-l] "VICTORIA'S SECRET"

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Nov 2 18:55:05 CDT 2010

NO  YOU'RE  NOT  SWITCHBACK!!!.......you're just saying that!!!
I'M  VICTORIA'S  SECRET!!!

You are Victoria's nightmare.

I am Victoria's ''one" and ''only'' secret.
So how do you like them apples?

JMT Reinhold
Victoria's best kept secret

Switchback wrote:......Guess what Victoria's secret is?...It's me.......

On 10/30/2010 1:31 PM, Reinhold Metzger wrote:
> Melanie,
> You obviously have a good eye for fashion and understanding of what
> men like.
> I also like "Victoria's Secret"....no I don't wear them....I like them
> for other reason.
>
> First of all....I made a nice little profit investing in "Victoria's
> Secret'' stock a few years ago.
> I new it would be a hit.....you see, I also know what men like.
>
> Secondly....I like the way they look on women...sort of hiding
> ''Victoria's Secret" in a somewhat discreet way.
> They bring out the best in women.
> I think every woman should wear ''Victoria's Secret''....my wife does.
>
> I bet Switchback would look ever so lovely in ''Victoria's Secret''.
> And, in combination with his fuzzy pink camp slippers, he would be
> irresistible....a complete knockout.
>
> JMT Reinhold
> A ''Victoria's Secret'' admirer
Reg.  Which underwear do you wear on the trail?