[pct-l] biker gets whats coming

rizzo rizzo rizzo1riz at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:31:18 CDT 2010

On
 Oct 15th to the 18th, I Hiked from timberline lodge to Cascade locks
via eagle creek, @ around midnight standing by my fire, I herd a large
thump over by my tent, The ONE, which had a  main line running out and
over the trail, to set up I did so in the dark putting my line and part
of my tent on the trail ,there. were three of us and space was small ,,
but was intending on getting a good start,  so the tent shouldn,t be in
the way of anyone , excpecially those on foot, but not to my suprise,
did three bikers on bikes come rolling thru around midnight on a
moonlight ride, no big deal except BIKES AREN"T allowed on the trail
anytime of the year, running into my tent and line he fell over his
handle bars and got what he deserved, a moonlight crash, if he would
have ruined my tent, I would have had to confiscate his bike untill
further notice or tent replacement, but the tent was fine and so was he,
 minus his ego,, and off him and friends went, btw, i followed there
frozen bike tracks all the way to indian springs where i left the pct
for eagle creek, that means they rode at least 25 plus miles on the pct
in oct, which minus the bikes was a awesome section,