[pct-l] Why we do what we do..

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Nov 4 13:35:42 CDT 2010

It never ceases to amaze me how much the trail gets under our skin. When its
not there, we know it and miss it!

Is it just the simplicity of life out there?
Maybe, it is the natural rhythm of rising with the sun, the physical
exercise all day, and going to bed with the sunset.
Heck, maybe its the water....

Oh, then there are all the never-forget relationships made in the
camaraderie of the adventure, the joys of the feasts in towns along the way,
the shared dreams, and the effort along the way.
Is it something calling us from the mountains or something pushing us from
civilization?

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education