[pct-l] "VICTORIA'S SECRET"

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 17:56:03 CDT 2010

Hula-Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: Yes Switchback, I am just a little runt compared to you....165lb vs 365 lb.  But, remember, dynamite comes in small packages.  And yes, I am malnourished by your standards....Karen likes'm lean.  BTW...the Marine Infantry is known as the "Lean Mean Hiking Machine".
I must say, I do envy you, well nourished as you are.  Prestocked calories is the latest  UL method.
You can go a long way without resupplies with pre-stocked calories like that.
Switchback replies: Yes, the PCT is for the professional food pantry hiker.  I survive on ProBars and Lara Bars.  For variety I eat Jiffy Pop popcorn and mammoth steaks.  While you are leaning and meaning down below, I will be floating and relaxing up above in my PCT thru-balloon of the PCT.  A historic first.  The ultimate in UL trail excursion.  I move with zero weight down the trail.