[pct-l] Trail workers/thru-hikers

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:27:59 CDT 2010

I think maybe the bracelet would be underappreciated. I know if I got one I
wouldn't be incredibly enthusiastic, but maybe others would.

And as far as helping them out, usually trail organizations (volunteer and
otherwise) are very safety conscious. They have to sign safety agreements
and have daily safety talks... the paperwork and possibility of you getting
hurt accidentally (it happens) might be more trouble than the work is worth.

I like the picture idea, and the donation idea. Things that don't weigh
anything.