[pct-l] Hat Creek Rim

Linda Bakkar lbakkar at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 16:58:30 CDT 2010

In my planning, I am trying to find possible camp locations along the section I will be hiking.  Where along the section from Old Station to Burney Falls State Park can I camp?  (Hat Creek Rim area)  I know there are private lands as you come down toward Burney Falls, but I am not sure where they begin.  I also know that there is a long, waterless section along the rim.  It looks like there are no good camping areas along the rim, either.  I know I cannot hike 45 or 46 miles in one day.  Does anyone who has hiked the rim have a suggestion for me?  Thanks!

Blue Butterfly