[pct-l] Iphone GPS Question

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Sat May 22 09:08:29 CDT 2010

Thanks for all the details. The process I have used - and these things
change - is to upload Halfmile's maps as PDFs using the Felaur PDF
app. Then uploading his tracks and waypoints using MotionX. I use a
computer-based tool (mac-Garmin BaseCamp) to change the names to mile
points and make comments before uploading.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://postholer.com/jj