[pct-l] Iphone GPS Question

Tom Holz tom.holz at gmail.com
Sat May 22 00:13:40 CDT 2010

I have all the quads for the pct loaded and there is no noticeable
slowdown.  It was somewhat tedious because you have to select and
download quads somewhat manually, but I posted a list of quads that
gives you basic pct coverage to this list (should be archived now).

I was reading through the website and it looks like there was a
startup slowdown / bug fixed in a recent version.

Off to wrightwood.  Thanks for the detour maps, Halfmile.

Bigfoot