[pct-l] First Aid Kits for PCT/JMT

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue May 18 22:46:45 CDT 2010

I must say one thing briefly. The skin and soft tissue section is
outdated. Today, in Japan, the majority of doctor do not use the
antibiotic creams and antiseptic solutions, because they kill the
normal skin cells and prevent the recovery.  The blood on the wound is
important. The blood prevent infections. So, it is better to keep
blood on the wounds, except very dirty case. The duct tape and freezer
pack is useful. We  can cover the wounds by those and  maintain
humidity, because the humidity facilitate the recovery.  I cannot
explain fluently. Please consult more advanced medical site.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )