[pct-l] Big Walker Pass Food Ruck Donuts

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 22:20:46 CDT 2010

Miner - I have to admit I had the same experience.  Every once in a while I
would get to a road crossing and be thinking - "boy a cooler would be
great".  Then I would think how pathetic I had become.   I'd then think
about it for a bit and realize just how luck I was to be out there in that
beauty with all the freedom to just hike and live on my own level and that
missing cooler would fade from memory.   Yet still I always enjoyed finding
a little magic - maybe I really am pathetic!

-- Day-Late

whenever I came to a road,  I was looking for a cooler and staring at any
non-thruhiker expectantly.  I was embarrassed at how pathetic I had become.