[pct-l] seeking ride from Idyllwild to big Bear

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 16:22:26 CDT 2010

hey I got some kind of crazy something that's making me a little weak and congested and it was very hard going up Devil's Slide yesterday. Ended up coming back down. I'm wondering if there' anyone close by that can give me a ride to big Bear from Idyllwild so I can meet back up with my boyfriend by Sunday. I do have a friend in Venice that will come out tomorrow, but if someone lives closer that can do it that would be awesome for both of us. Plz give me a call if you are available 310-237-2482
thanx and hugs

patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!
www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!