[pct-l] Big Walker Pass Food Ruck Marketing Ploy

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue May 11 15:13:00 CDT 2010

Long ago, there was a restaurant at Walker Pass (70s maybe).  It was in a guy's house; I don't remember a sign, but our host (we were working at China Lake) knew where it was.  You went in, sat in his living room, after a while he would come out from somewhere and ask you how you wanted your steak.  That was it for ordering.  Anyone remember anything about that?