[pct-l] Big Walker Pass Food Ruck Marketing Ploy

Blanchard, Sym (GT&D) SWB3 at pge.com
Tue May 11 15:04:12 CDT 2010

Switchback,

Perfect timing.  I am planning to finish up northbound at Walker Pass
around Sunday, June 6th (coming in from Cajon Pass).

Looking forward to any healthy stuff you might have left over as well as
to swap trail tales.  It will be much appreciated!  You guys are
terrific.

Thanks!!
Symbiosis

Message: 9