[pct-l] Fw: Re: jetboil canisters

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 19:37:39 CDT 2010

I used Snow Peak canisters for my Jetboil. Bought therm all at REI before starting my PCT ride. Since I resupplied myself by driving ahead and caching I did not have to either buy them along the way or ship them.  There has been recent discussion on this forum on the proceedure for shipping canisters via U.S.P.S.  You should be able to access that info in the archives.  As far as I know, all of the locations that you mention in your post have Post Offices - even little Beldon Town.  This is going to take some research on your part.

MendoRider