[pct-l] Warning - Mile 548 - North of Tylerhorse Canyon

Halfmile list at lon.net
Thu May 6 16:14:06 CDT 2010

Hiker Shroomer has talked to the Kern County Sheriff and given them
one of the spiked devices.

NITRO from the PCTA had warned hikers about this area at the kickoff,
but Shroomer believes the situation is now worse than was described at
the kickoff. I think this is directed at hikers, but don't know that
for sure.

I don't know much more, just passing on Shroomer's message.

-Halfmile