[pct-l] water purification

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Thu May 6 08:02:16 CDT 2010

I have the Steripen Adventurer.  Yes, it uses 123A lithium cells and
they would be expensive "on the trail".

BUT, if you "shop them", you can get name brand, quality batteries in
123's for a LOT less than $10.  EVen the $10 is usually for a pair.

I paid $1.29 each for Energizers.  That's less than Costco pricing on
lithium AA's.

BillB