[pct-l] Major "oops"

Tom Bache tbache at san.rr.com
Tue May 4 13:28:13 CDT 2010

I earlier sent a note saying that I am a hiker first, but I am who also on
the Warner Springs Board of Directors.  I have been collecting notes on this
forum to show the General Manager what hikers are saying about the Ranch.
All notes I have seen are constructive and thoughtful.

The "oops" is that in my collection process (cutting from one place to
another) I fumbled and sent some to this address instead of the General
Manager.  This is the last of a series, and it includes an editorial comment
I would rather not see on the list.  I hope the authors will forgive me!!
Mea maxima culpa.

Tom Bache
San Diego