[pct-l] Prepared for weather

greg jacobs pcthiker08 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 18:19:48 CDT 2010

*Radar wrote:
*
*I would be curious to understand more about how hikers find themselves
unprepared.  Is it because they never got the message about weather in SoCal
this time of year or is because they choose to ignore or discount the
message?
*
also for the conditions this year lots of people have probably left campo a
little early
this week and next week will probably be a good time to take off and avoid
some of the
harsher conditions we have been experiening and avoid at least some of the
snow issues.
Probably not the San Jacintos thought that will probably be a issue until
June this year.