[pct-l] please remove me from list

Ryan Brooks ryan at hack.net
Sat May 1 15:44:09 CDT 2010

I just tested the sub/unsub functions and they are working.  You do have
to acknowledge the unsub (via email or web- instructions sent to your
address), so that someone else can't remove you.

Just go here:

Scroll down to the very last field, type in the email address you used
_when you subscribed_ and click the button.   Click Unsub on the next
screen and then follow the emailed instructions.

-Ryan