[pct-l] Shoe recommendation

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 00:04:39 CDT 2010

I find Montrail's also just kill my feet.

I have used Merrell Moab Ventilators and liked them but now use NB trail
runners.

I switched to NB as I could get them in the 4E width.   I like the Merrell's
and would still be using them if they were just a wee bit wider.

For me "Wider is better".

Day-Late