[pct-l] tent decision: Squall Classic or Lunar Solo

anna mathys haexli333 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:53:37 CDT 2010

Hi all. Please help me decide! I'm interested in the Squall Classic by
Gossamergear and the Lunar Solo by Sixmoondesigns. Owners of one of these
tents: What's your NEGATIVE experience with it? Positive opinions are
already written on the producers homepage. I want to know their weak points.
For example: Can the Lunar Solo hold the rain also without seamsealing? And
is silnylon still waterproof when you thouch the tent wall from the inside?
How about space for eg. changing clothes in the tent? Is the wind blowing
straight through the Squall because it's opened on both sides? Disturbing or
helping against condensation? How about caming in a wet place, how
waterproof is the floor?
Thank you for critical views!
AnnA