[pct-l] It Kinda Sucks.

rockmarkstar at aol.com rockmarkstar at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 23:13:03 CDT 2010

I've never been one to follow fads, or for that matter, try to start one, but this pink bandana thing got me thinking. What day is it when thru hiker's hike the trail naked? Is it earth day? I say the next day, thru hiker's should be required to deck themselves out in everything pink. We could mail some ridiculous outfit to our resupply boxes, socks, shirts, shorts, skirts, kilts, tutu's, whatever and wear it that day. Of course photos are required and whoever is voted with the best outfit wins a prize, like a Snickers.

-Flyboxer

http://marks-talesfromthetrails.blogspot.com/