[pct-l] Photos and Media Storage

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Mon Mar 29 15:09:00 CDT 2010

Get a USB external harddrive.  In town where you have access to a computer, using a USB card reader and copy your footage to the harddrive.  If you have a bounce box, keep the harddrive in it.  This is how I dealt with the 350GB of video and photos I made on the PCT last year.  Though in my case, I also have a 9" netbook in my bounce box so I didn't have to use the public computers at the library.  I did notice that many trail angels had a public computer available for use by hikers.

-Miner