[pct-l] Photos and Media Storage

Junaid Dawud jdawud at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:01:52 CDT 2010

I found the easiest and most foolproof method was just multiple memory
cards. Though I haven't looked recently, last time I did, memory cards
were cheap. My recommendation is to buy a few and keep em in your
bounce box. On trail, you'll have one in your camera and an extra one
too. I think 4-5 two gig cards would probably do it. If you have a
person at home that can receive the cards, store that data, and mail
them back, that's even better (since you can freely shoot everything
you want without fears of storage space).

Either way, I'd say have at least 3 cards.

Junaid