[pct-l] Postholer PCT Map & Data Books available NOW!

Postholer public at postholer.com
Sat Mar 27 23:21:40 CDT 2010

Two-legs writes:
> Postholer now joins the illustrious ranks.......known as "Thru-Wallets"
> Postholer, help me out!  Are you now a Thru-Wallet or are you preying on
> Thru-Wallets aka hikers?  Thanks for clarifying.

Indeed. It is true.

I am now just another carpet bagger pimping my warez to the unsuspecting
thru-wallet community. (read about thru-wallets):
http://postholer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=236

But I am not to blame, of course.

I am a victim. It is 2010 and I cannot be held accountable. It's all
Wilderness Press's fault for not updating their fantastic set of guidebooks
which we all have come to know and love.

People cannot have just 1 option for color maps. I've given them another,
much more detailed, less expensive option, which I've bled out my eye's to
accomplish I might add.

In the best interest of full disclosure, which is quickly becoming an
annoying and distasteful practice for us modern types, those $177 map books
results in a $30 dollar profit of which the PCTA will get half until April
7th. Use the lulu.com price calculator to verify if you wish.

I sold my soul for $15.

Pathetic, I know. I'll be placing water caches next week on the way to the
kick-off.

Get your map books here:
http://postholer.com/mapbooks

-postholer