[pct-l] Sierra Glaciers & Snow Talk

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 04:42:54 CDT 2010

Yes Switchback,
Important landmarks are usually named after important & famous people.
Our names will forever be linked to those famous   "Switchback &
Reinhold Glaciers".

I don't see why the bigger glacier should be named after YOU.
I think it should be named after ME....after all,  I am more famous than
you.
Besides, I am far better looking than you....I think the hiker babes
will agree with me on that.

JMT Reinhold
Your better looking trail companion

Switchback wrote...Unsupported Reinhold writes