[pct-l] Help needed to stock 3rd Gate Cache

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Thu Mar 25 12:11:50 CDT 2010

Interestingly, I got a an email from National Geographic immediately after
this email. National Geographic has published a special issue available free
online entitled "Water, Our Thirsty World". (OK, you have to register for
something called zinio.)

I haven't read the magazine yet, but it probably discusses water caches on
the PCT.

Ken