[pct-l] Subject:Toe Socks

boundforadventure at gmail.com boundforadventure at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 22:01:39 CDT 2010

CC -
I wore them and loved them. Eliminated the between the toe blisters. Two of
my socks have small holes on the top of the toes. I'm in the process of
fixing them (canabalizing a different pair of worn out socks for the usable
parts). Get the coolmax version, because the bamboo take forever to dry.

My worst and most persistent blisters were between my toes. Also my pinky
toe always seems to subduct beneath the ring toe. I figure the toe socks can
keep the toes from rubbing together but will probably increase the amount of
space the toes take up in my shoes.

Goodness