[pct-l] First Aid Kit

Andrea Henninger aghenninger at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:03:41 CDT 2010

Well, the timing couldn't be better.  I was out earlier today doing a 9-miler at Peter's Canyon in Orange County, CA.  A young woman in front of me slipped on loose stuff doing a steep downhill and really scraped up her knees, elbows and hands.  Her cute little black lab, Sheila, was freaked.  I hauled out my tiny first aid kit and got her somewhat patched up.  A couple of doctors also out hiking added large gauze sponges and tons of tape.  When I saw her later, she said I'd see her again tomorrow.

I just replenished my kit to be ready for next time.

JustSit