[pct-l] Pack weight

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Mar 18 20:31:01 CDT 2010

Good evening, Adam,

You propose to carry 13 lbs.  I’ve hiked thousands of miles with 8 lbs.  We
both have lite sleeping bags.  I don’t carry a Leatherman.  Other than that,
I can’t comment on the other 11-11.5 lbs. because I don’t have the foggiest
notion what you propose to take.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09