[pct-l] Ipod Nano

evanaaron at juno.com evanaaron at juno.com
Wed Mar 17 09:14:12 CDT 2010

Hey all-
I was wondering if anyone has used the new Ipod nano on the trail for music and video? I was thinking it would be a good way to take video and to do a video journal, and have my music. It would save me the weight of the seperate MP3 and camera, about 7oz. The problems I see are its video-only capability (no pics) and battery life. I was thinking I wont take many pictures anyway, rather opting for short 1-30 second videos. As for battery life, I think the 24 hour max battery life would be enough for a week on the trail. Any thoughts? Anyone use this before? I know its new. Thank you!
Evan