[pct-l] Can't sleep

rockmarkstar at aol.com rockmarkstar at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 17:12:30 CDT 2010

One of the great things I've discovered about going on extended backpacking trips is the awareness that I
develop not only to the natural surroundings, but to my body. I've learned that I can not drink any water
after dinner if I want to sleep through the night without pissing. I've also found that if I go too many days
in a row without sleeping well, taking a couple of Ibuprofin before bed alows me to sleep like a log. I try
not to do it too often, but when I really need sleep, this seems to do the trick for me.

-Flyboxer

http://marks-talesfromthetrails.blogspot.com/