[pct-l] Using a GPS

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Mar 16 14:18:04 CDT 2010

I also got a Garmin etrex vista Hcx a couple of weeks ago and am
figuring it out. Most of Garmin's software for the Mac is not on the CD
but can be downloaded from the Garmin site -- search for it.

I also noted several mentions of alternates to Garmin to get maps for
the GPS.  I'll be checking these out.

Tortoise

Because truth matters"