[pct-l] Kick Off

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 19:22:31 CDT 2010

Yes, you can attend the Kickoff.  Registration should be posted any day now
(look at the PCTA event schedule).  There's a small charge for non-thru
attendees.
Lots of opportunities to talk to current and past hikers.  Vendors showing
their ultra-light gear.  Talks provided on a number of useful topics.  I
went last year and picked up alot of good info.
EE