[pct-l] It Kinda sucks

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 21:52:26 CST 2010

True Story? In '07 on AT.  Was going into town.  JB who Hiked PCT in '08
asked me to pick up a bandanna.  There was a group of AT thrus at the
outfitter.  I asked them to help me pick out the worst color/pattern
bandanna we could find for JB.  It ended up being pink with tiger stripes.

When I handed it to JB he just said, matter of factly, thanks.  When I told
him we all took a vote to find the worst bandanna we could he just looked at
me kind of puzzled and said - "Dave, I don't care what color it is,  I'm
just going to blow my nose with it".

Day-Late