[pct-l] pocketmail

boundforadventure at gmail.com boundforadventure at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 21:04:01 CST 2010

I used my BlackBerry on the NCT last year, and was happy with the result. I
have a folding keyboard, but sent it home before I even started on the
hike. I actually found it easier to do my journal entries on the BB than
the Pocketmail. The fact that I could email them off whenever I had a
signal, was a real plus.