[pct-l] VVR

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 21:48:32 CST 2010

Bill,

I'm more than happy to leave my resupply package with you.  Actually, I'm very grateful that you offer this service.  My early season trip would be much more difficult without services like yours.  If I don't make it within 30 days of the date I say, I probably won't make it at all, and you'll be more than welcome to do whatever you will with the contents....although I will probably repackage everything.

Eugene