[pct-l] VVR

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Thu Mar 11 20:22:27 CST 2010

I was waiting for this.  Three guys experience and the resort owner has
to defend himself and his policies.  Back off.  VVR is a resource.
Trash it if you will.  More than likely your unique, individual
experience, is not generalizable.  Trail wisdom comes from talking about
how to avoid blisters by wearing larger shoes, or how to reduce weight
by foregoing carrying A, B & C.

You can live in the little world and complain about high prices or how
you were treated, or what you saw on sale shelves.  The big picture is
you accept what you experience and learn from it.  If you want to judge,
then you're taking God's role.

Or you're just a small person venting your small emotions in the attempt
to seem like you have perspective you're trying to fool us.  I guess I
just did that!!!  Yippeee!!!

Absurdity in approaching the Ides Of March....

Jeffrey Olson
Martin, SD