[pct-l] ULA

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Thu Mar 11 18:04:17 CST 2010

Brian Frankle sold ULA last fall.  As ULA just brought out a new pack he designed, I don't think he's cut all ties to ULA, he just doesn't want to run it anymore.  When I looked into it a few months ago, it seems that all the girls who were helping Brian to sew are still there.  The good news is that there will be no more August to December shut downs so Brian can go hiking.  When I wanted a new smaller hipbelt for my Circuit last August on my thru-hike, it was closed.

-Miner