[pct-l] mistakes I made while hiking the PCT

Joshua M jtmlite at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 18:17:53 CST 2010

LOL bunch of sillies!  I would do nothing different, every experience,
challenge, high point and low point were what made the trail.  Everyone
shares your same problems and learns to be a better backpacker from them.
 From blisters to negative bank accounts it all helps us become better
people.  Think about how much you can live with or without and the abuse you
could take that 95% of the population couldn't.  Be proud that you're part
of a club of people that hiked from Mexico to Canada and now laugh at silly
little things like swarms of mosquitoes.
Just my two cents anyway...

OD