[pct-l] Sleeping Bag - For Hot Sleeper

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sun Mar 7 10:31:17 CST 2010

I highly recommend a sleeping quilt to be comfortable.  I tend to be
cold when I go to bed and warm up like you describe.  The quilt is
perfect - I can snuggle down and get warm, and then as I heat up,
un-snuggle and let my knees or a foot or feet hang out.

If you buy one retail, they are very expensive - $400 and up.

http://www.nunatakusa.com/

There are patterns to make quilts out there.  My sister made one for her
husband at less than half the price.  He uses his down to 0 degrees
because she added down beyond what was called for.

Jeff Olson
Martin, SD