[pct-l] Beverages/Tang

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 10:00:07 CST 2010

Yes - TANG is great and is still available. It was specified for the astronauts. In addition to my several water containers I always had one with Tang. When beginning any section I started with one bottle of Gatorade. When it was empty it would become the Tang bottle for the rest of that section. Other beverages that I brought on the trail:  Hot apple cider mix. Swiss Miss "Dark Chocolate Sensation", great calories - 150 per ! Then I would add Nido powdered whole milk. A delicious drink in camp.